Thursday, November 16, 2006

Week 3 - Skyjump


As it is my birthday this Friday, I treated myself to a skyjump off the Auckland skytower. 192m of pure adrenaline rush in about 20 seconds. There's just something not right about stepping off the side of a building and all you can make out on the ground is the big bulls-eye where you are going to land. I can't recommend this highly enough. Even when the guy was giving me the count down, I thought I would back out but when he got to 1 I just let go. Ironically, there were 2 other guys jumping aswell, an Englishman and a Scotsman. I went first because the punchline always comes last.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emmet said...

Renault called - they're looking for their pit crew suit back.

2:20 PM  
Blogger The Haganator said...

i miss you cuddles

1:48 AM  
Blogger Femme Nikita said...

Sounds fantastic, bungee jumping next? Or maybe a spot of base jumping?

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home